Questions to ask at the end of an interview
Stuck on what to ask at the end of an interview?
You’ve just had a fantastic interview; you feel as though nothing could have gone better. But then you get stumped with the age-old question: is there anything you would like to ask us?
Instead of sitting in awkward silence, here are a few questions to consider:
· Is progression through the company linear by department or is there opportunity to step into a higher role in a different department?
· Would you say that compensation is limited to your job title or adjusted depending on the specifics of your workload?
· Would you say that the work-life balance is equal?
· What are, in your opinion the short-term and long-term objectives for the successful candidate in this role?
· In your opinion does the way in which the company operates align with the current stance on the way in which individuals work?
· Can you explain how the company creates a good culture?